FabricGuru.com is committed to ensuring proper attention and response to COVID-19. We value our customers and employees and outline below the following steps we are taking to protect both.
Health & Safety
In accordance with CDC and government recommendations, we have implemented the following procedures to protect our employees and customers:
- Customer service is working remotely
- On-site staff has been reduced to only key personnel
- Work shifts have been implemented to minimize the number of employees on-site (fewer than 10) at any time
- Our facility is thoroughly sanitized regularly and between shifts
- On site staff have protective gear (e.g. face masks) and practice social distancing
- Any employee who feels sick or has a fever does not report to work
If you have concerns related to transmission of COVID-19 in packaging, a March 17 study indicates that coronavirus can persist on cardboard for up to 24 hours and plastic for up to 72 hours. This timeframe is shorter than standard delivery, which substantially minimizes or eliminates the possibility of you contracting the virus from contaminated packaging.
Potential Shipping Delays
As COVID-19 spreads and a larger burden is placed on our shipping partners, we are seeing some of our delivery timeframes increase. We are currently unable to forecast possible delivery disruptions in local areas. Please understand that this is a temporary problem and we apologize for any inconvenience. In addition to package tracking information that we provide, you may contact customer service with any questions you may have about your order.
Even as circumstances change, our customer service will continue to be available by phone during regular business hours at 1-866-790-4289 and online. As a small business, we appreciate your continued support in these
We will continue to do our best to provide the
highest quality of products and service and will update this page from time to time.