About our company
The first thing you need to know about us is we love fabric. We're not kidding. Like many of our customers, we consider ourselves "fabriholics".
So we understand what customers are looking for in a fabric supplier, and we've worked very hard to make FabricGuru.com the internet's leading fabric resource, and a place you will want to shop:
- We carry an immense amount of fabrics - Really. We have almost any conceivable style, quality, color, etc. Over 15,000 items on sale, with more added every single day. By the yard, pre-cut remnants, upholstery fabric, drapery fabric, outdoor fabric - we have it all.
- Our low prices are ultra-competitive - Our customers come here time and time again, because they know they are getting a great deal!
- You want Designer Remnants? Done! - We sell fabric by the yard, but we also offer a huge selection of designer remnants. One of the top selections online, in fact.
- We make certain that everything is IN STOCK - Goodness, is there anything more frustrating than finding something you want, only to have it be out of stock? We hate that too - so we make it a point to have an ample stock of everything we stock. Rare is the day that something at FabricGuru.com is out of stock. Some special order fabrics may take a bit longer, but worth the wait!
- $4.99 ships any amount of fabric - We can't make it any easier than that. We ship within two business days, too. Load up on fabric - it's still going to be just $4.99 shipping!!!
- Customer Service that is second to none - We mean this. We have been selling fabric online since 1999 - 14 years!! We started out on eBay. In a six year period, we amassed more than 350,000 orders, garnered over 82,000 positive feedbacks, and had a positive feedback rating of 99.6%. We're serious about customer service.
We specialize in fabric remnants, closeouts, special purchases and the best of todays re-order designer fabric. Buying these top quality pre-cut pieces and special purchase bolts allow us to offer you huge discounts over regular fabric stores and websites. Our buyers search factories, fabric mills and purchase large wholesale lots - and we're always on the lookout for more (remember, we love this stuff!)
We have over 50 years of combined experience in the fabric and textiles industries, experience that has allowed us to hone our business model into one that really satisfies the fabric lover. Again, we're fans of fabric - we know what you want, and know how you want it.
We are located just west of Birmingham, Alabama. Our business is 100% online. This means we can truly focus only on you, our website customer. By offering the best fabric, great customer service, fast shipping, and low prices, we can be your favorite discount fabric source.
Thanks for visiting and reading a little about us. We'd be honored to be your fabric supplier.