Phifertex Wicker Weave Woven Vinyl Mesh Sling Chair Outdoor Fabric in Natural. This mesh fabric is ideal for sling chair repair or re-upholstery, patio furniture, roller shades, outdoor cushion covers, boat enclosures, RV and yacht window covers, placemats, and water draining bags. Other uses tablecloths, placemats and craft projects. This fabric offers excellent shade while the open weave allows for light filtration and breathability.
- Fiber Content: 100% Vinyl Coated Polyester Mesh
- Width: 54" (inches)
- Note: The price is per yard in this listing
Functional and durable, Phifertex fabrics offer excellent performance while withstanding spills, splatters, and the hustle and bustle of high traffic areas. These fabrics are eays to maintain, and are easily cleaned with soap and water or 50/50 bleach to water solution.
GREENGUARD Certifcation ensures products have met some of the world's most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) into indoor air. Phifer was the first manufacturer in the outdoor fabric industry to achieve GREENGUARD certification. Certification is completely voluntary and ensures that the higest industry standards are being applied to maintain indoor air quality for the health and safety of building occupants.
Phifertex fabrics are the only outdoor furniture fabrics in the world to include Microban protection. Microban antimicrobial protection works continuously to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cuase stains, odors, and product deterioration.
- Microban antimicrobial protection is infused into Phifertex fabrics for lasting protection that won't wash offf or wear away for the lifetime of the product.
- Phifertex fabrics infused with Microban antimicrobial technology are ideal for any commercial or residential environment where microbes are a concern, including healthcare, hospitality, home, office, schools, and institutions.
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA No. 101, "Life Safety Code", Class"A" rating (tested in accordance to ASTM E84-07, Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Material).
- California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, Commercial Standard CS-191-53 (Classification 1).
- Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standards, Section 571.302, Standard Number 302 (FMVSS 302), Flammability of Interior Materials (December 15, 2006 Edition)
To view Phifertex warranty information, please visit this link .