Bella Dura Morada Woven Polyester Outdoor Fabric in Sage.
This fabric may ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow an extra 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- Fiber Content: Polyester
- Width: 54" (inches)
- Pattern Repeat in Inches: 35
- Note: The price is per yard in this listing
Bella-Dura® revolutionary fabrics are truly Made for living, and designed for the ultimate performance in the toughest environments, indoors or out. Woven with a proprietary yarn technology, Bella-Dura fabrics are solution dyed, exceptionally durable, inherently stain, microbial and UV resistant, bleach cleanable, recyclable, warrantied, AND... made in the USA.
With Bella-Dura performance fabrics, there’s no fear of pilling, spilling or fading—simply soft, beautiful fabrics designed to provide years of worry-free, warrantied performance.
Bella-Dura is a registered trademark of Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills, Ltd.
Bella-Dura Fabric Features:
- Exceptionally durable: Tested to the highest abrasion standards, Bella-Dura fabrics exceed 50,000 double rubs in abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to fading: Bella-Dura fabrics meet or exceed 1500 lightfast hours, making them exceptionally fade resistant regardless of the weather.
- Resistant to pilling: Bella-Dura fabrics are extremely resistant to pilling due to the proprietary yarns used to produce the fabric.
- Designed to be water repellant
- Solution-dyed: Bella-Dura fabrics are dyed while the fibers are in a liquid state during the yarning process, meaning the color is integrated into the fiber itself.
- Antimicrobial: prevents odor and any growth of mildew for the entire lifetime of the fabric.
- Chemical resistant: Resistant to bleach and many other harsh chemicals
- Easy to clean: 100% stain resistant and easily bleach cleanable
- Made with 100% Bella-Dura® solution dyed polyolefin
- Environmentally friendly: Bella-Dura fabrics are the most environmentally friendly textiles on the market, with low energy costs and no by-products during production. Bella-Dura fabrics are also 100% recyclable.
- Made in the USA: All Bella-Dura yarns are sourced and dyed in the United States, and the fabric is woven in a family-run mill 30 minutes outside of New York City.
- Covered by a limited warranty: Bella-Dura fabrics come with a 5 year warranty for residential use, and a 3 year warranty for commercial use. If the fabric becomes unserviceable after normal use, Bella-Dura will replace the fabric within the warranty period.
- For any further information regarding Bella-Dura fabrics, please visit bella-dura.com